Thursday, March 24, 2016

Muscular Dystrophy Cured in Animals

Todd Harrison's mission is to educate the masses of people affected by Muscular Dystrophy. In early in 2013 he discovered that Muscular Dystrophy in animals was shown to be cured by supplementation of the mineral selenium in 1958. After hearing this fact Todd started a long search on the internet with archived websites which had historic newspaper articles and information that could not be found anywhere else. The information that he discovered verified one thing, Muscular Dystrophy is simply a nutritional deficiency disease.



"Why didn't doctors know this, I asked myself"?



In my archived search I learned that Medical Doctors are only trained in one field of medicine called Allopathy which has the definition of: A system of medical practice that aims to combat disease by use of drugs or surgery.I quickly saw that Medical Doctors were the wrong doctors to seek advice for Muscular Dystrophy. I made the decision to only seek Naturopathy as a means to heal myself and as you will see on this website amazing things happen when you give your body the proper nutrients.



 Example of progress